Sunday, July 27, 2008

Awesome stamping friends


My homepage on my computer is set to a stamping forum. I spend about 50% off my computer time on this site. It is thousands of gals who love to create cards and projects using rubber stamps. We share pictures of our cards, learn new techniques, swap rubber stamp images, and talk about everything in the stamping world. There is a secret sister forum that I have participated in for the past few years. I had the sweetest big sis this round. She made me beautiful cards and sent me great little treats. We have a secret sister for 3 months and at the end of that time you reveal yourself and sent a little goody package. My big sis went out of her way to find things she new I would love. But the best part of the entire package was this cute little Rolodex that she made for me. I took out one month so you could see how she handmade something special for each month. I can put every one's birthdays in it and the back half of the Rolodex is for phone numbers and addresses. It meant so much to me that she put all the time and effort into making such a cute gift. I really love it. Thanks so much Joyce!!! The card is the one she made to reveal her real name.

2 comments:

Chuchy said...

OMG that is soo cool! I wish I could do stuff like that. All in good time right.

Nikki said...

Thats awesome!!